All our technology is at your service
Arinox Spa is eqipped with cold rolling mills which can produce extremely thin gauge stainless strip to a minimum of 50 microns, with widths ranging from 2.5 to 1250 mm.
- 1 20-hi cold rolling mill (650 mm)
- 1 20-hi cold rolling mill (1270 mm)
- 1 6-hi cold rolling mill (650 mm)
- 2 BA-type heat treatment furnaces in hydrogen atmosphere (650 mm)
- 1 BA-type heat treatment furnace equipped with in-line tension leveller (1270 mm)
- 1 tension leveller
- 6 slitters up to a width of 1270 mm
- 1 edge preparation line (rounded – trimmed)
- 1 leveller for cutting to length (sheet - hoops)
- 1 passivation line (SUT®)
- 2 automatic packing lines for wide and narrow strip
- 1 section for ribbon cutting
The technological standards at the Arinox works are the highest currently available.
All the machines are of modern design and recent installation: no other mill at our level can boast of such a modern and efficient range of plant.
Of course, all this translates into a competitive advantage for our customers in terms of quality and flexibility.
The three precision rollers form the heart of the works. They are fully automated and can guarantee extremely close thickness tolerances, ensuring stable and consistent mechanical characteristics throughout the whole strip.
The continuous annealing furnaces operate in a controlled atmosphere of 100% hydrogen: this guarantees optimal thermal treatment, protecting the surface quality of the strip during the annealing process (B.A. - Bright Annealing).
The tension leveller prepares the strip for the precision cutting lines – flatness is a crucial factor in the achievement of highly accurate precision cutting.
The SUT® line, based on technology developed by Arinox in collaboration with highly respected research institutes and Italian universities, deserves particular attention.
This technology is designed for the production of materials for deep drawing and has revolutionised the stainless steel precision strip market for drawing as a result of the extraordinary performances our customers have been able to achieve with material treated with the SUT® process.
Our secret lies in our ability to manage a complex, highly technological works with maximum flexibility and awareness of customer requirements.
Our expertise allows us to meet tight deadlines while maintaining oustanding reliability.