Arinox Spa is equipped with cold rolling mills which can produce extremely thin gauge stainless strip to a minimum of 50 microns for the cycle to widths of 650 mm and 70 microns on the 1270-mm and 1570-mm rolling tables, in widths ranging from 2.5 to 1570 mm.
- 1 20-hi cold rolling mill, width 650 mm
- 1 ZHI-type cold rolling mill, width 650 mm
- 1 20-hi cold rolling mill, width 1270 mm
- 1 20-hi cold rolling mill, width 1570 mm
- 2 BA-type heat treatment furnaces, width 650 mm
- 1 BA-type heat treatment furnace equipped with in-line tension leveller, width 1270 mm
- 1 BA-type heat treatment furnace, width 1270 mm, able to anneal titanium and nickel alloys
- 1 BA-type heat treatment furnace, with 1570 mm
- 1 off-line tension leveller, width 1270 mm
- 1 off-line tension leveller, width 1570 mm
- 1 slitter for raw material cutting
- 6 slitters, width up to 1270 mm
- 1 slitter, width 1570 mm
- 1 take-up spool
- 1 leveller for cutting to length (for sheets and hoops)
- 1 passivation line (SUT®)
- 3 automatic packing lines for wide and narrow strip
- 1 section for ribbon cutting
The technological standards at the Arinox works are the highest currently available.
All the machines are of modern design and recent installation: no other mill in our sector can boast of such a modern and efficient range of plant.
Of course, all this translates into a competitive advantage for our customers in terms of quality and flexibility and ensures an industrial development able to comply with the constant developments in the precision strip market.
The four precision rolling mills form the heart of the works; fully automated they can guarantee extremely close thickness tolerances, ensuring stable and consistent mechanical characteristics throughout the whole strip.
The production range, extending to a width of 1570 mm, makes the Sestri Levante works extremely competitive and specialised.
The range of precision strip finishing is completed and perfected with annealing or calibrated strain hardening, facilitating customers with the freedom to choose, depending on their requirements, from the widest possible mechanical and size ranges.
The SUT® (Surface Ultracleaning Treatment) line is exclusive to Arinox and ensures unequalled performance on materials intended for the deep drawing market.
Arinox is equipped with structures downstream and upstream of the production plants able to control and guarantee raw material quality and finished product quality after levelling and cutting.
The many slitting lines carry out extremely high precision cut-to-length operations with maximum operational flexibility.
Three fully automated packing lines downstream from the processing cycle complete operations.