Arinox strip is manufactured using different treatments so that flexible tube production can meet a wide range of requirements for use, for example:
- Flexible parallel thread butt-welded stainless steel tube for transporting aggressive fluids (in the presence of vibration) or to connect the manifold to the exhaust system (silencer) in the automotive industry; ;
- Flexible helicoidal thread stainless steel tube for positioning on the wave ridge for the transport of all stainless steel-compatible fluids;
- Flexible stainless steel tube for hot water applications;
- Flexible single or double seam tube for protecting electrical and telephone cables, flexible lining and dust exhaust;
- Dilation compensators for pipelines (petrochemical, marine etc.).