ILTA Inox differentiates production into an area dedicated to laser-welded tubes and a more recent area dedicated to high frequency welding.
- one coil slitting line and 22 forming and welding lines using Laser welding techniques to diameter up to 609 mm;
- one controlled atmosphere heat treatment furnace for bright annealing;
- numerous tube finishing lines including pickling, tube straighteners, end facing, cut-to-length facilities, satin finishing and non-destructive tests.
The new production area has been in operation since the beginning of 2020.
The new site was designed with a view to automating and standardizing the whole production cycle from the arrival of raw materials up to loading onto lorries for shipment.
The main plants are composed of:
- One coil slitting line;
- Three high-frequency (HF) welding lines;
- Packing and transport to the warehouse with driverless shuttles;
- Automatic preparation of material for shipment.
New dedicated surface area 65,000 m2 of which 30,000 m2 covered.