Cold-formed tubes and square and rectangular hollow sections for structural applications and high-frequency induction welded are produced by Arvedi Tubi Acciaio in European metric formats in accordance with standard EN 10219-1/2 and in American formats (imperial sizes) in accordance with standard ASTM A500.
Arvedi structural tubes are produced in commercial or customized lengths with smooth ends; if necessary the internal bead can be removed.
The range of Arvedi hollow sections can be made in the following steel grades:
- base structural steels, non-alloyed: S235JR – S275J2H – S355J2H – Gr B – Gr C
- fine grain structural steels: S275NH – S355NH – S460NH (and NLH)
- fine grain structural steels, high strength (HSLA): S355MH - S420MH – S460MH (and NLH)
- fine grain structural steels, ultra high strength (UHSS): S500MC S700MC
- steels with improved resistance to atmospheric corrosion: S235J0W – S355J0W – S355J0WP
Arvedi also produces structural tubes with special dimensions, tolerances and steel grades, in accordance with other standards (EN 10305-5, CSA G40.20 & 21) and customer design and specifications.
Supplies of structural tubes and hollow sections are accompanied by test certificate in accordance with EN10204. Moreover, hollow sections and steel grades included in the standards EN 10219-1/2 are CE-certified and covered by performance certificate in accordance with EU directive UE 305/2011.
Arvedi Tubi Acciaio is CE-certified for construction products: EN10219: licence no. CE 1608 CPR P064.