The Arvedi Group pays great attention to involving students, starting from those at high school, so as to allow them to learn about the world of industry, passing on to them a complete picture of the skills required in this sector.
Each year over a hundred local high school and university students visit the plants at Acciaieria Arvedi. The appointment is an opportunity to learn at first hand about the company, its history, operations and a technology that has revolutionized the steelmaking world, and at the same time help the company understand how school is evolving and its new educational orientation.
Activities and projects carried out:
- Career Day with Università Cattolica (Piacenza, Brescia and Cremona)
- Career Day with Università degli Studi di Brescia
- Company presentation at Politecnico di Milano – Cremona campus
- Activation of alternating school-work programmes and training periods for students from technical schools.
- A project that the Arvedi Group takes part in with Università Cattolica to work alongside a student registered for a Master’s degree in “Innovation and Digital Entrepreneurship”.